Friday 31 July 2009

Update

Hey people I have been working on a few new stories which I will develop into children's books and future inksoups, the latter being more experimental than the usual pencil work.
These are my initial ideas for new stories, which i have began to panel out and have started doodling ideas for characters.

This is a piece i completed about a month ago for my piano story....

... and I am currently working towards a new piece for the book, which is near completion and I will upload it next week when it is coloured and polished.

I've also raided the kids section of the central library for artist/mixed media/narrative research, you can take out up to 8 books for a month so its worth going down and having a rummage!

Thats all for now :) hope everyone is progressing well with their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment