Friday 27 February 2009

Comparative Research- Something a little different

Fulfilling part of my homework for posting up some of my compartative research, but more than that something i thought was quite beautiful and influential for picture book people. Its called "The Hauschka Trilogy" and its a 3 part animation which are music videos for a band called Hauschka. The music and the watercolour drawn style i thought was amazing, especially the characters and something i thought children would respond to but also has a personal quality that anyone could appreciate. The magical, fantasy element really caught my inspiration and personally influenced me on appraoches for my picture book "The Snow" in terms of imagination and use of watercolour/character. So yea there we go, here's the link for people to check out, it plays one after another, so you just have to press play really! enjoy!

http://pitchfork.tv/special-presentation/the-hauschka-trilogy

No comments:

Post a Comment