Wednesday 4 March 2009

Jim Henson's The Storyteller


Obscure I know...does anyone remember it? I had it on video as a kid and just recently got reminded of it whilst researching possible Ink Soup Freaky Fables stories. I've downloaded it since and I'd really recommend watching it for its...well...storytelling. The stories are all based around legends and folk lore and narrated by John Hurt with amazing puppets and creatures created by Jim Henson. Its inspired me alot, especially some of the odd dialogue from Trolls and creatures. Just the way the stories are told I think is really useful, especially if you're interested in the more fairytale-esque storytelling.

Anyone who fancies a watch I can bring them in on USB! It also has a freakishly famous cast...The one I'm watching now has Sean Bean in it O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment