Tuesday 10 November 2009

Vicky Norton my heroine!

Okay, not said much to Vicky lately, because I'm still gob smacked - the most recent series that you have produced is absolutely wonderful. The use of simple spacial compositions that look carefully considered - the final two images with the dogs such a witty use of closure, the use of black and white, very confident, no shaky lines like before - I've just been waiting for Vicky to trip up somewhere, as a student should, and you haven't - I can visualize all of this in publication, and to be honest, I don't know of any pother student, who has produced a complete series capable of the same success - What next?

2 comments:

  1. god chiu thanks lol! im really chuffed its all come together! at the moment im working on a piece for the next ink soup which i wanted to talk to you about - as i was wondering if i make it really good could I have 4pages at the beginning and 4 at the end for a 2 part story?

    ReplyDelete